Tuesday, October 7, 2008

After SPX


Holy crap was SPX incredible. I really had the time of my life meeting so many great cartoonists and publishers, and I walked away with a box full of awesome comics. I'll take some pics of my haul and try to post them soon. I also gave out and traded a bunch of copies of my Comics On Fire #1. I am trying to figure out a way to sell them (and my future comics) here on my blog, so stay tuned. The strips in the book run the gamut from gags to the experimental, but they are mostly funny. I tried to include a bunch of different things because it is kind of my calling card right now. Here is a strip from Comics On Fire #1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee.. showed Samma the book... she LOVED the ones about Courtney, and was totally impressed that I got a panel!

S