Thursday, February 26, 2009

NEW REVIEW!

Well, I've been preoccupied lately with working on my bachelor's degree in business, which has left me little time for comics. I have been doing some thumbnailing and gag-writing, and I promise to get the ink back out soon!

But in the meantime, read this awesome review of my first minicomic on the revered Daily Crosshatch: http://thedailycrosshatch.com/2009/02/26/comics-on-fire-1-by-paul-hack/
The site is a daily read for me, and the wonderful Sarah Morean has written my favorite review yet, so I'm feelin' pretty inspired!

5 comments:

Dushyant Kotadia said...

visit http://windows-tips44.blogspot.com/ for more info.

Anonymous said...

您的blog蠻不錯的耶,祝你快樂哦!期待您的更新!..................................................

Unknown said...

Make Money is very easy now, Just click this link to get start earning from home
www.jobzcorner.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.